Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone can help,iv recently downloaded Windows XP off kazaa,and want to install,i get to the first reboot page and wen i boot it comes up "UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME" I am no computer whiz,but fought this may be 2 do wiv a problem wiv my c: drive? seeing as it is only 2gb and that it took me bout 2hrs before setup deleting fings off my c: drive 2 go ahead wiv the installation,if this is the case,is there anyway i can get to install xp on my d: drive because that is 36gb.or if size is not the problem then what is?Please can someone help becus this is really anoying...Thanks,and byt the way it isnt a dodgy download becus i have friends wiv a more powerful pc than me that used the same xp download and it went fine,Fanks Ppl :D

·
TSF Enthusiast
6,298 Posts
I don't think that anyone is going to help you get a pirated copy of Windows to work...

Why don't you just...buy it?

G

·
This is the Windows 95 - 98 section...............:D

Why don't you post it in the proper section! Oh and do it on another forum.........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
becos u helm cheese,i am upgrading from win 98,u's lot all gettin *****y over a bit of piracy,dnt u fink that **** bill gates has gpt enuff muny, a few pirate internet copies aint guna hurt him r they,u all sound like grumpy old men that av got nufin beta 2 do than winge cos ur screwin that u shelled out all that cash for nufin!haha

·
TSF Enthusiast
6,298 Posts
It's not Bill Gates that is going to suffer over your piracy, it's his empoyees

G

·
becos u helm cheese,i am upgrading from win 98,u's lot all gettin *****y over a bit of piracy,dnt u fink that **** bill gates has gpt enuff muny, a few pirate internet copies aint guna hurt him r they,u all sound like grumpy old men that av got nufin beta 2 do than winge cos ur screwin that u shelled out all that cash for nufin!haha
You should go to school and learn how to spell properly PAL.....:rolleyes:

·
Administrator, Automotive Team Manager
5,296 Posts
Thread Closed.....

Piracy is not tolerated on this board.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.