Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently posted here about how I messed up my BIOS and I have just recently bought a new motherboard. My original motherboard was a:

865PE Neo2

Now, I just bought a:

865PE Neo2-P [platinum Edition]

I have:

Intel Pentium IV 2.4
1 gig of RAM
160gig Wester Digital HD

I took out my hardware from my old Mobo and installed it into my new one. Turned it on, and it booted up and ran fine. I had to reinstall sound, ethernet, and USB drivers but other than that, no probs. However, when I started to run Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour or Call of Duty 2, my monitor starts to flick on and off every once and a while. First, it happens rarely then starts at much faster rate and finally grows into an unbearable state where everytime I move my mouse in the game, it flickers off. This doesn't happen when I'm on the Windows Desktop but on the past two games its been happening. I tried installing the newest Nvidia drivers but to no avail. Thanks for help and please respond back quick.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Easy on the computer Jargon :smile:

Uh to tell you the truth I don't know. All I can say is everything is at the default level. Before switching to the new Mobo, I never touched or tweaked any of the settings so all I can say it is at a normal temp.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.