Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

Somehow this post disappeared, so here it is again and I apologize if it becomes redundant.

I just purchased an HP m8330f loaded with Vista Home Premium. This machine does not come withe wireless capabilities. I purchased a Linksys Wireless Network adapter, downloaded the drivers for Vista and was able to connect to the Internet without any difficulties. However, once I tried to reboot the machine, Vista would not load. As soon as I unplug the adapter from the USB port, Vista loads without a glitch. If the computer goes into sleep mode, it crashes as it cannot reload Vista.

Any idea why this is happening and what I can do to fix it?

Thank you!

Isabelle

·
Registered
19 Posts
this is not my best area :( but i might be able to help, you claim that has no wireless capabilities. that i think could mean that once you put the adapter it did not work i think, think, think that it might possible be that there is a problem either with the OS (operating system) with that adapter sine there are no wireless capabilities, i know that vista has wirles problems. i think that you could.. try and find out a bit more about your laptop or put a cerfivied vista Wan PCi card slot insead of usb. and boots when you get rid of it, that strange. i hope thats helped i dont know much about vista, all i know my versions is dying at home everything crashes and puttin xp sp2 back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.