Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day!

My problem is everytime I shutdown and restart my computer after using my computer there is a pop-up menu which states that: "services.exe - Application Error, The exception unknown software exception (0x0eedfade) occurred in the application to location 0x7c812a6b.

I have downloaded the True Sword and have made the necessary scan, the scan result said that there is adware, malware, and other problems that exist on my computer thus, I let True Sword solve the problem. I scan again my computer through the True Sword, the result shows that there is no problems or errors that already exist in my computer.

I tried to shut down and restart my computer for checking but the problem still exist like before. I try to click the Cancel button in the services.exe - Application Error pop-up menu since I always click OK button. After clicking the Cancel button, a pop-up menu says: services.exe - Application Error (This is the title of the pop-up menu). The content is: "The exception Cannot Continue, Windows cannot continue from this exception (0xc0000025) occurred in the application at location 0x7c950196. Click on OK to terminate the program." If I click the OK button instead of the Cancel button in the services.exe - Application Error pop-up menu, there will be no pop-up menu.

My Operating System is Windows XP Service Pack 2.

Pls. help me solve this problem.

Thanks.

·
Happy to support TSF!
7,263 Posts
Good day to you too Jenjay and welcome to TSF..

it certainly sounds like there are some leftover traces of the infections you had. Also, i'm not aware of how good True Sword is now but it did used to be considered rogueware as far as I know. That means it was regarded as a program to dupe users into buying a shareware license by convincing them they have lots of malware and false positives. However, I think they may have cleaned up their act recently.

Anyway, I think your best course of action would be to follow the instructions laid out on the following thread:
http://www.techsupportforum.com/f50...-posting-for-malware-removal-help-305963.html

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I have a problem, when I try to particular site it takes more than one hour to load the site and once it loads then gives an error saying iexplore.exe - application error
The exception unknown software exception (0x0eedfade) occurerd in the application at location 0x7c812a6b.

and one more error saying Runtime error 217 at 0599FB3D

please help me to resolve this and make sure my site triggers within a minimum amount of time.

Thanks in advance,
Bharath Navali

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.