Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have 2 seperate hardrives. i have a 80gb western digital SATA hardrive and i just finished adding a 250gb Western digital SATA hardrive. the 80gb is connected to my SATA1 port and my 250gb is connected to my SATA2 port. i go to control panel/other hardware to see if it was installed and it says it is already installed and is working properly. but when i go to my computer it says there's only 1 hardrive and it doesnt show my 250gb one. help me out please:4-dontkno

·
Registered
792 Posts
Try this:

Control panel, admin tools, computer managment, then disk managment. If you look to the bottom right you should see both hard drives. right click on the one thats not showing and change drive letter and paths. Change it to another letter and see if that works. You may have to format it first.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok.. when i get there and i right click it.. it says new partition,properties,help. do i click new partition? if i do..what do i do after that. also, it says i can convert my drive to a dynamic disk, and i dont know what that means either. i dont know what to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.