Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. My name is Tim. I typically go by tcolvinMI but either will do. Glad to see there's such a broad community for technology issues.

Im in the IT industry as well as several others on the site. My official title is software developer, but lately Im a one man tech dept for a small software vendor in NE Ohio. We specialize in accounting and merchandising software. My background is fairly broad, dealing with hardware and software issues (both at the server level and workstation level). I spend most of my time working in Windows (since thats what our software is written for) but have also spent a little time using various flavors of Linux.

In my spare time, I run a blog with a friend of mine. We've gone through several iterations over the years but I think we finally have something worth working with now. We also specialize in covering computer technology and have spent quite a bit of time trying to produce content that is both informative and interesting.

Im looking forward to contributing whatever knowledge I can.

·
Administrator, TSF Manager
27,784 Posts
Hi tim....welcome to TSF!! I'm a few miles SE of you......looked at your nick and see a Wolverine.....:laugh:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SABL, actually, we're neighbors. Im an Ohioan, as well. The MI in the nick is for the website I operate (Mightor Industries).

Thanks for the welcome, folks. Looking forward to contributing wherever I can whenever I can. Its been a crazy year already with 5 server conversions in less than 2 weeks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.