Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:4-dontkno please help i dont know much at all about puters im having a hard time with my printer first my puter is windows xp my printer is a lexmark printrio i think 1100.. it has 1185 on it also what ever that means.it was fine then it stoped this is what it reads..internet explorer line 228 char1 error dialogarguments is underfined code 0 url res://c:\windows\sytem32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg
it also reads line1174 chr 1 error unspeecfied error code 0

·
Registered
282 Posts
A little more info would help. When are you getting this error? Is it connected to the network, shared, to usb or parallel port?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont know much. all i know it was fine until one day i wanted to print something from the internet and that is what it said. i just have the printer hooked up to my computer i have dial up. could it be my internet service?thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no it will go to 50%.. and that is it. it will not print.i unplug the printer from the computer thinking that would help.didn't help thanks again

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Printer

phubeone said:
I would try re-installing the drivers for the printer.
PHUBEONE I THINK I GOT THE PRINTER FIXED FOR NOW, BUT I GET THIS MESSAGE THAT SAID FAILED TO SEND BLACK BOX RECORDING .WHAT IS THAT?DO U KNOW A GOOD FREE VIRUS PROTECTION THAT I COULD GET? MINE HAS RUN OUT. I DONT HAVE MONEY TO BUY ONE AT THIS TIME..BUT IF U DONT THINK THAT IS A GOOD THING TO DO, PLEASE SAY SO MY PROMBLEMS STARTED WHEN I DOWNLOADED NORTON ANTI VIRUS..FROM THE INTERNET. IT WAS FINE WHEN I BOUGHT IT AT A STORE. :4-dontkno THANKS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.