Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i looked for the correct place to post this but the "everything software" section doesnt allow new posts so somebody please move this to appropriate section.sorry about the annoyance.well here goes my q-how can a powerpoint presentation be made into a .pdf file? my cuz's hubby has made a powerpoint presentation which he wants to change to .pdf for easy distribution.is it possible to do it in adobe illustrator/photoshop?(i have trial versions of those two)or would it be necessary to buy adobe acrobat?

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Do not think you can do it with photoshop or illustrator. Acrobat (full version, not reader) will to it no problem, but you need access to Acrobat.

You may be able to scan it and save the file from a scan??

JamesO

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ty for the reply.well i'll tell him to go buy acrobat.i dont think he'd try the scanner option but i'll mention it to him anyway.tyvm

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Acrobat is painfully expensive.

Try Adobe online, they give you 5 free trial documents for online conversion. You can also sign up for $10 per month unlimited online conversion as well.

Adobe Online

Or email someone with Acrobat and have them convert the document and e-mail it back in PDF format if it is only an occasional requirement.

JamesO

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*tearing hair out in frustration* acrobat is frightfully expensive huh.hmph why cant they make it affordable by normal people? :sad: i'll tell him about adobe online.i dont think he often needs to change formats,but i'll pass on what you said and let him decide*shrugs*ty for the tips :grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.