·
Microsoft-Team Manager , Hardware - Team Manager
68,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you can post pictures of your new build

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have an old build from 2007-2008 chronicled. I know I came here for extensive help to check for part compatibility and such - can I post that?

·
TSF Emeritus
25,552 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey FloppySpatula... Are you still using this build?

For everyone else... Here is an old thread that has pictures of user computer builds if you are interested in browsing.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f76/lets-see-your-rig-80376.html
No. I had a problem in 2011 with it that couldn't quite be nailed down to being the CPU or motherboard, so I sold the remaining parts and bought a laptop (why???).

Couldn't fit the pic of the assembled product, so here it is:

Attachments

·
TSF Emeritus
25,552 Posts
I was just wondering... and I was going to offer some advice about cable management :grin:.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well here she is, still a few additions I think I'll make.. but.. I'm happy thus far... Just put her together tonight.

·
Moderator - Games Team , Articles Team
6,104 Posts
Looks nice, guys. And the cable management on the last two is excellent. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
I was just wondering... and I was going to offer some advice about cable management :grin:.
Lmao, I was thinking the same thing while looking at the pic

·
Registered
37 Posts
Lmao, I was thinking the same thing while looking at the pic
Something I never thought about back then :(

I have a new one I just built - I'll throw up a pic when I can. It's much better organized, although I couldn't (didn't) do much with the sata cable connecting to the hdd.

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
MC17 is right! Pics of any system, expensive or budget it's cool. First time build, or even having many builds is important and also respected. Especially given how hard MasterChief17 worked on this build list (with the help of others). Personally I like seeing even the most frugal builds. Sometimes building those are the most fun. Lost of TSF builds have been here in countless threads. Lets see those systems! and heck it doesn't even matter if it was officially a TSF rig. If you built it and you are proud of your build lets see it :thumb:

·
Registered
34 Posts
My first ever build. Everything seems to be working fine. Now I just gotta get a copy of Win 7 Pro 64. I really like this new BIOS interface. You can use a mouse with it. :cool: My only "problem" right now is cable management. I'm gonna have to spend some time staring at the case with the side panels off and figure out something better. I mean, it's okay the way it is, but being the perfectionist that I am, I know I can do better.

·
Moderator - Games Team , Articles Team
6,104 Posts
Pretty sweet build. :thumb: And yes, the new BIOS is nice.

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
Well here the is the one in my sig that I just finished recently. I did have a 4770k in it but I sold that along with an Asus rig I built with an ROG board for a heavy gamer. I game still quite a bit but not as much as I did before, so I used a 4670k with this MSI mATX board. I used a Ccoolermaster 431 Elite I have to say the onboard sound is very good so far no need for a sound card. All stress tests run she passes with gold stars.

1 - 20 of 237 Posts