p4c800 deluxe
2.4c
2x256 OCZ 3200
120gb 8mb 7200
gf4 ti4400
sb audigy 2
antec 1000 AMG

----------------------

SICK OF TRYING TO FIX THIS ****ING COMPUTER. it boots with a POS old *** 350w power supply but the 3.3v is only at like 2.8...and both antecs that DO WORK FINE ON ALL OTHER PCS... doesnt boot for this.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
enermax seems to be the only company I can see that says they make 1.2 12v...

WOW this problem is really ****ing lame... ive wasted so much gas driving back to the store... i returned my 550w, took a 15% re-stocking fee... then bought a 480 w.... now i gotta return this and buy a POS enermax...

gay

im gonna call asus tomorrow and talk to them about this ****... doesnt seem proper... everyones goin through hell trying to figure out why the **** their board wont post

·
Registered
14 Posts
BS ALL ANTECS are intel revision 2.03 compliant. I talked to antec already about this. Enermax is not the only company out there. I have used enermax and I personally think antec is better. Also, if you go and read reviews ANTEC comes out #1 on most all power supply reivews/test while enermax is 4th and lower. You have a messed up mobo shm0. Return it and ask for a new one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got this mb and for some reason I can't get my hd or floppy drive to power up. The graphics card and mb both turn on. My stats are

asus p4c800 deluxe
pwer sp 431w p4 eg465p-ve
cpu p4 2.4ghz 478p
ddr 512mb 32mx8 pc-32000c2
hd 80gb 7200rpm 8mb

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ummm ranger, thats nice... but intel 2.03 compliant doesnt mean 12v 1.2 compliant.

2.03 compliant means that it is a power supply that supports p4s... 1.2 12v is a totally different thing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
neways, the antec psus seem to work for u, and my friend james.. so im gonna take this board back tonight, and get a new one... if they doesnt fix it, then im gonna have to get a 1.2

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well
i took back the mobo

it booted fine on their psu.. and i was like ***!

then i hooked up antec 480... didnt boot

hooked up enermax 12v 1.2.. didnt boot...

the mobo was ****ed.

fixed now... hopefully it stays fixed.

thx guys, peace... gl

·
Registered
6 Posts
yeah same here ... all the fans run but nothing else

antec 430
p4c800 deluxe
p4 2.8c

how'd you fix it? just get a new mobo? btw i let mine run with the fans spinning for about an hour and it finally botted, but only at 1.4 ghz ...

then it was nice enough to fry my floppy (smoke and all baby) ...

i hope newegg is nice enough to replace this stuff, tho it seems to be asus's problem since we're all in the same boat here

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.