Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used Rufus.ie to create a portable windows copy and injected it onto my ssd on a school computer thats managed by my school organisation. However, once I booted from the portable windows (windows pro edition) and go through some installation processes like setting up language and stuff, it directs me to signing me into my microsoft school account, and I have no way out of it. In the setup internet page, i tried to like skip it but the i don't have internet button was gone. I think if I sign into my school account, the organsation systems would be activated and i basically wont have admin. What do I do? And besides, if anyone has an idea on how to bypass admin on windows without getting caught (my computer has bitlocker encryption..) then please tell! my personal laptop broke so this is my only choice...

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
30,412 Posts
From TSF Rules:
ASSISTANCE WITH ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
We will not provide any user with information about the location of websites that assist with the following activities

• software pirating
  • hacking
  • password crackingkeystroke recording software
We will also not offer advice, assistance or instruction with regard to any of the above activities, illegal or otherwise.

This thread is now closed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.