Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Westell 6100 dsl modem hooked up through Verizon. I get a NAT problem message all the time while downloading torrents. I tried to fix the problem through a website called "Port Forwarding for the Westell 6100."
the address is "http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Westell/Westell6100/Utorrent..."
I followed the instructions but ran into a problem: I think I screwed something up.
When I get to the part where the directions prompt me to "Click the Configuration button near the top of the page" I'm good. Then it says to "Click the define custom service button near the bottom of the page." First, there is no custom service button and any button I click brings me to a window that asks me for a user name and a password. I fill it in, it goes back to the password window. I try changing password, it goes back to the password window.
Is there any way I can start from scratch and try to follow the directions more clearly? Did I screw something up? I've never gotten to the windows like custom service or port range... I just keep getting stopped at the user/password window. Please help. I am using BitTorrent and would like to fix the NAT problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.