Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I click to access the internet random pop-ups come up. This just started happening today as well. My pop up blocker is turned on and still they come. In order to try and fix this I tried to do a system restore. The only problem is, no system restore date has worked at all. I have tried at least 10 different dates and they all end up with your computer cannot be restored to the previous date. Even if system restores won't help it I would appreciate help with these problems.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
What are the pop ups ?
Can you recall doing anything prior to this starting, installing software ? visiting a web site ?
Have you run any virus or spyware scans ?

You may well have an infection of some kind, it might also be something else as well, but if you can answer these questions it would help narrow it down a bit, if it does seem infection based your best place is to check out the 5 step guide in security I think it is, and it may result in a hijack scan, but that is a highly trained process handled by those qualified to do so, but lets make sure everything is covered before sending you over to them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.