Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please someone be kind enough to help me, I'm utterly clueless here. :(

All my guards are down and won't enable, all scans will get to a certain point and then stop.

HijackThis won't work. Nor will TrendMicro. Google redirects.

I did a boot scan with Avast and it found loads of trojans. When it got to about 70% done Windows gave me an error message and my system started up as normal.

What do I do? I can't even post you a HijackThis.

Please help!

I'm not too technically gifted. Would this require system restores? Safe modes? Because I don't really know how to do those. :(

Thanks!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hello and welcome to Tech Support Forum.

I am currently assessing your situation and will be back with a fix for your problem as soon as possible.

Please subscribe to this thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this, click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Under the Notification Type: title, make sure it is set to Instant notification by email, then click Add Subscription.

Please be patient with me during this time.

Meanwhile, please make a reply to this topic to acknowledge that you have read this and is still with me to tackle the problem until the end. If I do not get any response within 3 days, this topic will be closed.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hello JudderMan25 :smile:,

Welcome to Tech Support Forum. I am Jack&Jill, and I will be helping you out.

Before we go further, there are a few things that I would like to make clear so that we are share the same understanding.
  • Please observe and follow these Forum Rules and NEW INSTRUCTIONS - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help.
  • Any advice is for your computer only and is taken at your own risk. Fixes sometimes will cause unexpected results, but I will do my best to assist you.
  • Please read the instructions carefully and follow them closely, in the order they are presented to you.
  • If you have any doubts or problems during the fix, please stop and ask.
  • All the tools that I will ask you to download and use are safe. Please allow if prompted by any of your security softwares.
  • Do not use or run any malware cleaning tools without supervision as they may cause more harm if improperly used.
  • Refrain from installing any new programs except those that I request during the fix to prevent interference to my diagnosis of the problem.
  • Lack of malware symptoms does not mean your computer is clean. Stick to this topic until I give the All Clear.
  • If you do not reply within 3 days, this topic will be closed.
If you are agreeable to the above, then everything should go smoothly :) . We may begin.

--------------------

Please download DDS from one of the links below and save it to your desktop.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Please disable any script blocker before running DDS.

• Double click on the dds file and a command window will appear. This is normal.
  • Shortly after, two logs will appear:
    • DDS.txt
    • Attach.txt
  • A window will open instructing you to save and post the logs.
  • Save the logs to a convenient location such as your desktop.
  • Copy the contents of both logs and post them in your next reply.
--------------------

Please post back:
1. the DDS logs

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.