Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there to anyone that can help me, i cant open any .exe files on my PC everything on my desktop that had .exe on the end of the file now displays as a .lnk file, i cant open regedit.exe cause it wont open any type of .exe files, also just then i opened control panel and clicked on any of the processes there and none of them open, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

·
Manager, TSF Articles
38,365 Posts
hey there to anyone that can help me, i cant open any .exe files on my PC everything on my desktop that had .exe on the end of the file now displays as a .lnk file, i cant open regedit.exe cause it wont open any type of .exe files, also just then i opened control panel and clicked on any of the processes there and none of them open, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

All shortcuts have the .lnk extension. If they are not running, it possibly means the link file association is broken, damaged or corrupt. I'm only familiar with the use of these in Windows NT, so unless anyone else comes up with an answer in the meantime, I'll see what I can find out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.