Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many as you people know, Explorer.exe controls your desktop items along with your start bar and stuff,

Well my explorer.exe was hacked by a couple different viruses and registry changes, which took me like 3 days to remove everything with avg and registry mechanic, they are both registered versions and worked very well

the problem i am having now is keeping explorer.exe running, it seems as if i manually run it, it will work fine for awhile then it will cancel out and when i try and click on the explorer.exe again it says this file cannot be accessed you may not have specific privlages to access this file, But it only says that if the explorer.exe fails out,

Please guys i need your help

Very much thanks!

·
TSF-Emeritus
15,384 Posts
Hello and welcome to TSF.

We want all our members to perform the steps outlined in the link given below, before posting for assistance. There's a sticky at the top of this forum, and a
Having problems with spyware and pop-ups? First Steps
link at the top of each page.

Please follow our pre-posting process outlined here:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f50/new-instructions-read-this-before-posting-for-malware-removal-help-305963.html

After running through all the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs. Please post them in a new topic, as this one shall be closed.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.