Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have been having some BSOD from time to time while using Visual Studio however im not sure if this is a Visual Studio issue, im using Vista x64 SP1, could someone please unveil what these minidumps hide? i mean the process or program causing BSODs thanks so much :4-dontkno

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi thank you for helping me, here are the documents you asked for, wow i had never seen Vista System Health Report its quite cool :grin: i have to mention that while running it the first time i got a BSOD :S the second time after restarting it worked well, however i noticed the vmware drivers causing problems also in some dumps, hope its that and i just get rid of it

regards :pray:

Attachments

·
Administrator, Manager, Microsoft Support, MVP
34,403 Posts
Did you get any driver verifier-enabled BSODs yet? Keep the D/V running, even though status screen may indicate it's finished.

If you get D/V BSOD, please get the dump, zip it up and attach to post. It is our best shot at ID'ing a rogue driver. Your other dumps that I ran listed the NT Kernel as the probable cause.

And yes, I noticed the VMWare in the loaded driver listing as well.

I will be out again for the day, so if you see me on later, please send PM to alert me to such. Thank you.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was about to enable DV right now since i have got two more BSOD after unisntalling VMWare server and i guess i know now how to repro them :upset: apparently the bsod pops out while playing music on WMP and doing any other stuff specially working on visual studio, i will enable DV and post back :wave:

thanks! :pray:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No BSOD with DV enabled yet, however errors about audio graph stopped working nulling all sound, and another regardin a service executable stoping while playing music in WMP, with no more details where can i see details about these errors? thanks :pray: may it be a sound driver problem? is a realtek integrated on mb

·
TSF - Enthusiast
12,841 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would like to but i have 1 year subscription for 3 computers so i think ill keep it around for a while however i dont think thats a problem, i have stopped using and disabling the sound card and i have no BSOD yet now im using usb integrated card in my logitech z-cinema, i reinstalled VMWare no problems either

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.