Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem with install multiple digital certificate (PKF format) to allow access to one website with different account ID.

Every time I installed the certificate, it is working and allow me access to the website with relevance ID. However, the installed certificate will be missing if I continue to install with another certificate. The way I install the certificate is just double click on the PKF certificate that provided by the website admin, then kept click on the next button until its finish the installation steps. All the certificates will install to "Personal" certificate store folder, but the problem is only one certificate will remain.

I ever try to import all the certificate with using windows certificate manager, is allow me to import all the certificates and able to let me access to the website with select different certificate to login with selected account ID. Anyway this method is only workable if the Internet Explorer is not close after install all the certificates, once the Internet Explorer is close, then all the certificates were gone.

The motioned problem PC is running on Windows XP SP3 with latest update. And the using internet explorer is version 8 with latest update as well.

I had try to reset the Internet Explorer to default, but is not working so, appreciate is anyone can guide me to solve this problem

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
26,760 Posts
Under "Content" in Internet Options, are all your certificates there? Mine are. Either your Admin. or the issuer should have your answer. Some PKFs are not compatible with all OSs or Browsers. Try downloading certificates to Firefox or Chrome and see if that works.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is always one certificate will be found under the "Content - Certificates" section after another certificate was installed, it always happens new installed certificate will replace the old one. I had tried with other browser like Firefox / Chrome/Safari, but is not working so. :mad:
This funny problem is not happen to other PC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.