Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to put this thread in the wrong section, but for some strange reason, the site refuses to let me post any threads/replies in the "Everything Software" section. My problem is that I just installed Photoshop Album 2.0. This isn't my first time... it's just that I recently wiped my HDD clean by reinstalling Windows. The install for Album seemingly went just fine, but when I try to open the program, it gives me an error message: There was a problem opening the catalog named 'Canon Catalog'. Another user or application may have the catalog open, or one or more files may be missing, out of date, or damaged. The ODBC data source reported the following error: "[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Not a valid file name." It then tells me that I can "attempt to compact and recover this catalog, then open again". After pressing OK, it tells me that the "catalog recovery was completed successfully." Sounds great, but when I press OK, it puts me on a screen where I'm supposed to open a catalog. If I try to open an old catalog (which I saved before reinstalling windows), it just gives me the same error message as when I try to open the program. There is also a way to create a new catalog on this screen, but even when I do that, it just ends up giving me the long error message again. I've tried reinstalling Photoshop Album several times (in different directories), but it never lets me into the program... nomatter what catalog I'm trying to open or create. Does anybody know what is likely causing this unusual problem? Thanks in advance!

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Terrister. Now that I'm in the correct forum, can anybody help me with my Photoshop Album problem?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.