Tech Support Forum banner
1241 - 1257 of 1257 Posts

· Macintosh Methodology Wizard - TSF Retired
13,638 Posts
Nice to see you Sinclair tm, been quiet without you and Werebo.
Been busy living my life. But here's a photo I took with my phone.

Transport Train Vehicle Scale model Railway

That is a real steam locomotive, coal fired. The track is 7.5 inches apart. That black pad on the car behind it is where you sit to operate it. It's maybe 10 inches square. It was built in 1991, and been in storage since 1994. I got it out of storage and joined a local club in January and get it running again. It was my grandfather's.

· Premium Member
2,327 Posts
Been busy living my life. But here's a photo I took with my phone.

View attachment 325710

That is a real steam locomotive, coal fired. The track is 7.5 inches apart. That black pad on the car behind it is where you sit to operate it. It's maybe 10 inches square. It was built in 1991, and been in storage since 1994. I got it out of storage and joined a local club in January and get it running again. It was my grandfather's.

I love those scale locomotives, always wanted to build one, but things kept getting in the way.
There used to be a mobile home park near me that the owner had a track, a foot wide or more, that looped all the way around the park and down the road to his house where he had a regular round house with 3 or 4 locomotives in it. You'd see him all the time in the summer, sometimes in the winter but not vary often.
It was out of the way by 5 miles for anywhere I wanted to go, but I always took that way to check it out.

· Registered
106 Posts

Top is whats left of the old hay shed from back when we had horses. Next is a fence I found behind a hotel I was staying in up in KY. Then there is the old mill pond dam. It was destroyed back in 2015 during the floods. And lastly, the solar eclipse from 2017. All were made with a Nikon D3200, but different lenses.

· Registered
2 Posts
Wow,nice photos. I do enjoy the art of photography. I'm just an amateur photographer, who clicks photos on her cell phone. I don't own a professional camera. I do enjoy capturing certain special moments, like dew drops on a leaf, happy moments spent with friends and a plate of beautifully served dessert.

· TSF Moderator , Hardware Team , Networking Team
11,903 Posts

· TSF Moderator , Hardware Team , Networking Team
11,903 Posts
1241 - 1257 of 1257 Posts