Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1257 Posts

· TSF Team, Emeritus
57,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi folks :wave: - The gallery is just for sharing photos, please keep in mind this is a family-friendly forum, so no nudity or controversial pics please (TSF Rules). Also, please read the following sticky-thread regarding photo sizes and follow the advice given - Link

All photos posted here are copyright of the owner, so please ask if you want to use a photo for your own use - This also applies to posting pics taken by someone else, you need their permission to do so before posting.

PS - No more that 10 pics per post please, folks often don't like having to scroll for ages to see 'em all.

· Macintosh Methodology Wizard - TSF Retired
13,638 Posts
I am really liking Sinclair's AE-1 Canon pic. Nice!
Thanks. It really turned out well, I was surprised. We have the really old and rickety piano that I got for free, and when I wanted to take a photo of the Canon for a different forum, I thought, "Why not put it on the keys." I didn't notice until after I took it that I placed it near the broken ones. All in all it came out really good. It's my desktop now.

· TSF Team, Emeritus
57,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I reckon the chips off the piano keys just add character to the photo, a sort of 'Old & New' composition :wink: - I really like that plant in the tarmac shot too, excellently framed and exposed

· Moderator, Design Team
12,739 Posts
Some pics taken using my old 8MP Olympus E500 (my first DSLR) - I leave it and its lenses in my van in a locked drawer so I have a camera with me while I'm out and about and not necessarily intending to shoot anything.

I hadn't used it for more than a year and forgot to check some of the settings, assuming it would be as they were a year ago - unfortunately they weren't so no RAW only jpegs :( - and of course, the kit lenses can't hope to match the sharpness & clarity of the Canon L series lenses

These were taken while walking along Merewether Beach:

· TSF Team, Emeritus
57,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Those first 3 pics have caught the water/foam textures perfectly and fill the frame beautifully :pray:

#4 looks like something some animal has left behind, after a lot of pain... :grin: - Is it seashells on a rock?

#5 A day at the beach, with the relatives..... :laugh:

· Moderator, Design Team
12,739 Posts
some pics from last night's session at The Drawing Room - very bizzare! The model is a performance artist that creates bizzare characters, creates the clothing, cobbles together the costume props from various sources and performs narratives and/or just has street appearances at festivals etc.
He has been Robo Wallaby Cop & Pierrot-the sad clown and many others - last night he was Space Lamb, a character that was born to "go about the world's conflict areas and encourage people to ponder & contemplate the Lamb in the hope of solving these conflicts..." (there was more to the story but I forget it now) - the Lamb was a highly spiritual being with a crook that sported solar powered flashing lights and a backpack of uncertain contents and powers - he also stood very tall, thanks to stilts, and needed a ladder as a prop :smile:

I give you Space Lamb!

This is Space Lamb's alter ego aka Alex having a breather

· TSF Team, Emeritus
57,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I gotta give him 10/10 for imagination :laugh:...... - The darkness of the room and slight underexposure adds to the mystery very well Zulu, even to the slight hand-blurring during his break, very nicely done

· TSF Team, Emeritus
57,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I saw my new neighbours today, whilst looking out my kitchen window waiting for the kettle to boil, I grabbed my camera and snapped through the double-glazing.....

Where they live Neighbours

This at max optical-zoom (still hand-held)

Out feeding on the garages roof...

The most photogenic neighbours I've had in a long while :grin:

1 - 20 of 1257 Posts