Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hii Everyone,

I have a problem in my laptop, whenever I insert a pendrive in my lappy it creates a shortcut of that USB and the files don't open.
If I open the shortcut and then put my file in it , the file opens, It is affecting my lappy as well as other's. Some of my friends laptop has got affected because of this issue and some pendrive have stopped working. It gets write protected and also got .dll error.
Please suggest me something as soon as possible. I would be greatful to you people.

·
TSF Security Manager, Emeritus
52,197 Posts
Hello and Welcome.

This pen drive seems like it may be infected. You might want to think about formatting it, and stop spreading what might be on it.

We want all our members to perform the steps outlined in the link I'll give you below, before posting for assistance. There's a sticky at the top of this forum, and a
link at the top of each page.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please follow our pre-posting process outlined here:

NEW INSTRUCTIONS - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help - Tech Support Forum

After running through all the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs. Please post them in a new topic, as this one shall be closed.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

Please note that the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forum is extremely busy, and it may take a while to receive a reply.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.