Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In all computer my pendrive have some promblem.I connect pendrive in my computer It have some message.The message is see below and driver didnot instal.what can i do. pls help

Attachments

·
Premium Member
41,803 Posts
The picture of your Device Manager shows there are other devices with yellow marks (Devices that need Drivers) If you have a name brand computer (HP, Dell etc) go to the manufacturers support/download drivers site and type in your Service tag# or your make and model # and download the Chipset Driver first and any other drivers you need like the Video/Display driver etc. If you don't have internet on that computer, download the drivers from an internet computer and save them to a USB Flash Drive then transfer them over to this machine. If you need help finding your drivers post your make and model # of your machine or Post on the Drivers Forum

·
Registered
5 Posts
Your pendrive is not detecting properly may be due to the driver problem, as some times usb drives are not working properly as a result the system fails to detect the pendrive...

·
Premium Member
41,803 Posts
There are no drivers required for USB Pen (Flash) Drives. However, Be sure you have downloaded all drivers for your other devices in the Device Manager for your PC from your computer manufacturer like your the Chipset (USB driver) and the Video/Display adapter etc.
With the drive plugged in right click the USB Mass Storage Device and Uninstall it. Then remove the drive and restart your computer. After the computer has restarted plug the USB Drive into the Back USB port of the computer not the front or into a Hub as these are low powered ports. If you still get the a Problem has Occurred, then try the drive on another computer it may be a bad device.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.