Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a Nikkai transmitter and reciever (2.4Ghz, Model: A28GY). Originally used to transmitt from my Sky+ box to my TV. Worked fine, odd bit of interferance but a nice bit of kit.

I read on the box when I bought it that you could connect it from your PC to your TV (PC to transmit, TV to recieve). I want to do this to watch video files (with sound ofcourse :)). Unfortunately the idiots I live with have thrown out the box and manual and I think there was another cable in there too but nevermind.

Ok, here's the setup.

Windows Linux
GeForce 6600 GT
C-Media CMI8738

The transmitter and reciever both have scart connectors, yellow/red/white on the back of them. The transmitter has an IR connection on it also but irrelevant here I'd assume?

I thought I might be able to do it with S-Video, but not sure what cables I need, don't seem to have anything that fits the S-Video on my GFX card. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Hi, Stoned. Are you in the UK?
If so, call this store and they will give you exact instructions on what you're missing and what to do..... http://www.maplin.co.uk/HowTo.aspx?

If ouwith the UK, google for a store near you that sell this kit and I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you. The leads that you are missing are important, but happily not expensive to replace and most stores give advice for free. It's good for business.
Sorry I could not find a manual for you to download. Good Luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG, I can't believe I described my OS as Windows Linux, what a ****! Clearly I meant Windows Vista :)

Thanks for the reply, there's a Maplins just up the road from me, ill pop into there and ask, cheers again dude.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.