Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Pc Has Serious Problems, It Runs Slow, Long Pauses, Ive Now Lost Sound. I Have Ran Various Programs To Clear Up My Computer But Still No Good, Im Not Sure If Hard Drive Is Stuffed It Always Seems To Be Doing Something Even When No Programs Are Running. Would It Help If I Wiped The Computer And Started Fresh? I Have Listed Problem Before And Listen To Peoples Advice But Its Done No Good, Can Someone Help Get My Computer Back To Normal?

· Premium Member
12,471 Posts
I see that you have opened two threads about your problem, one in XP support and one in HJT.
The HJT thread you haven't responded to at all yet it is the firts place I would insist that you look for help.
Once you have seen that your PC is clean from inhibiting malware/virus then we can look at the hardware aspects to see what might be causing your problems.
It requires patience, there is no easy way and you have to donate YOURSELF wholeheartedly to fixing the problem. It will be as hard on you as it is on the rest of the team.

your original link in HJT is here

http://www.techsupportforum.com/security-center/hijackthis-log-help/126244-slow-pc.html#post699895

along with a response from one of the HJT team. Please do exactly as he has asked and reply to that thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.