Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was using my pc as normal, with my music very loud like i usually do. (I have a big subwoofer so the vibrations are big, i think that this maybe something to do with it) Anyways, the pc froze and the music crashed, so i held the button in on my pc and then rebooted it. But nothing came on screen and it just kept rebooting itself, lasting 10 seconds max each time. I turned it off at the plug and rebooted once again, it all loaded up as usual so i thought it was just a one off but then 5 minutes into using it (without music on) it crashed again, the mouse wont move and the keyboard lights go off.

So i went through it again turned off at the plug, this time waited 5 minutes then booted it up, this time i slapped the case and it crashed. So i opened it up and unplugged the wires and replugged them, thought it might have been a loose connection but it wasnt. Now i cant even seem for it to boot up for 5 minutes and i dont have a clue what to do.. dont know if i have posted this in the correct area, but please help.. Thanks :grin:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
9600gt p.o.v, 2gb ram, quad core processor, i think its a 500-600W its worked fine for a 12months

·
Registered
25,111 Posts
Take the side of the case off and look at what it says for the brand name and wattage of that power supply. That as mentioned by Amd Man will help in the analysis.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I cant seem to get to the label. Is there usually anyway of fixing a PSU? Im pretty annoyed as i was actually about to sell this pc lol

·
Emeritus
51,675 Posts
Repairing PSU's is not advisable. I looked around the net at the Artic PSU's (made by Jeantech) and they were not favorable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.