Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i have same problem here, but my pc stopped to boot when playing a game it hANGED so i tried to reset but it doesn't boot anymore i think all components are good , i thinked that my problem was my gfx , again :( , fortunately it wasn't , infact i put another gfx but happen same thing , i booted only with cpu and gfx but same thing .
So what can i do ????
i changed the psu putting a new one but strangely the first times it don't wanted to boot anymore , for abut 5 seconds the fans powered up but after the pc shut down.
I think is a mb problem because it isn't possible that the pc doesn't boot after a psu change !!!!
I buyed a new mb i hope only that cpu isn't break !!!! :cry:
plz reply as soon as is possible

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i changed only the psu , i didn't touch others components , another strange thing is that when i touch my case i'm being shocked by a very small voltage (sorry for my english :1angel: )
how can i see if the problem is cpu ????
i tried also to change the ram but same effect

my cpu : athlon xp 1800+
mb : shuttle ak32
my old psu : 230 w (very old)

time ago i posted a similiar problem on this board but in that case was broken my gfx now i have same problem but surelly the gfx is good !!!!!
http://www.techsupportforum.com/showthread.php?t=49717&highlight=5600

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i forgot to write that i didn't change mb because i buyed it on an internet shop so i'm waiting for it now
for now i only tried to change the psu ,putting a new one, with no effect

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.