Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to resize our c: partition to make more available space, I currently have 3 x 36gb scsi hard disks setup on RAID 5. So effectivley i have about 64gb of storage. Our main c: partition had been created at 12gb and a second partition at 52gb or there abouts. Unfortunatley a company that came out to install an application, most important for the school about 2 years ago (installed to c:) I need to be able to resize my main c: partition as i have 433mb of space left. Could any please direct me to some software for a NT server that would allow me to do Extend this partition.

Due to the amount of data and importance of the data applications installed on there. This is i think my only solution.

( I have tried installing symantec partition magic on the server but to no avail, it will not install on a NT Server.)

Is there any other software available and has anyone else resized a partition on a NT Server?

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
I usually don't think it is a good ideal to resize the boot partition. It may come back to haunt you later. It can be done and you should be able to do it with PM. What version of PM are you using? I believe you have to have 8.0 to use it with Server.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.