Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting really frustrated with these things that latch on to my computer without my consent. One of these irritatiing things is called "Acceleration Software International Corporation" or "Eanthology". They come from inside the computer and pop up on me all the time. I use jv16 power tools to delete anything from the registry editor that I know is no use to me. I have deleted this junk several times and everytime I go back in to the jv16 it is still there, I even delete the backups! IT JUST WON'T GO AWAY! Another one is GATOR, I have ran into this several times but now it is on the computer and it is driving me nuts as well. I delete it and then it gets back in. Has anyone ever had this problem?? And what do you call these, is there a proper name for them?
I should also mention that these are not on MY computer, they are on my parents computer that I am using at the moment. Somehow someone in my family opened up a window for these trouble makers to get in. But I have also noticed with different friends, they also have the same problem. Can someone tell me what in the world is going on?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.