Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My paltalk has stopped working both the chatprogram and their website I have'nt been able to get in to any of them since friday last week.
I've tried the support on the line were I'm at but they just blame the servers that paltalk goes thru.
And I can't get help from paltalk since I can't enter their site anymore.
I got no problem with any other site, what is the problem :confused: and how do I solve it :confused:

·
Citizen of the world
51,041 Posts
Hmm... I just went to Paltalk website without difficulty. I didn't try the service, since they have privacy policies that I don't agree with, and I get enough SPAM mail now. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having same problem. Had been using Paltalk for years without problem until Thursday when it logged me out and I couldn't log back in. Uninstalled and when I try to download Paltalk, receive error that security settings will not allow download. All settings are off on security. I can go to Paltalk site, but if I click on any link( support, FAQ, etc) nothing happens. Uninstalled secuity, but still not able to donwload or go to the site. Paltalk is only program or site that I can't access

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.