Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot get my contacts to sync correctly with Outlook contacts folder.... I have about 1/3 the entries in my palm. Some are recent entries, so I don't think its accessing a different file.

I had set the conduit manager to PC overwrites handheld, but no avail.

I'm running XP Pro and have a Tungsten E Palm.

I've downloaded/installed patches etc and have not gotten it to sync correctly yet.

The Hotsync log is telling me its completed and no errors with contacts so I'm now lost. Palm website is no help.

·
Registered
169 Posts
The palm website is never any help. Is there any chance your contacts are so many that it overloads the storage on the palm? Stupid question, I know, and the answer is probably no. What patches have you installed? Have you patched or updated Chapura Pocket Mirror (the app that actually syncs with OL)?

That's all I got. I've been syncing Palm with OL2K since 2K, and never have I encountered something like this.

·
Registered
187 Posts
this happened with me and my Zire 72. Try this:

Uninstall your current Palm Desktop and Uninstall and PDA software you have but backup certain things like contacts, calender, etc.

Restart and insert CD that came with the PDA.

Follow the instrustions, (with my Zire i could configure it 2 where if i want it to only configure with the Palm Desktop or Outlook) this might have been easier for me with my Zire 72 CD but its worth a try.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.