Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Um did I miss something? My board came with bios 0304. Is it just me or are there alot of bios missing in between. Anyone know whats up with this.

·
Registered
25,116 Posts
George:

A big alien brain sucker came thru and took all our good ones !!

but / I am still here >> but clueless LOL

cheers

joe

·
Registered
878 Posts
who knows? maybe that's just the way ASUS works. All i know is i have it and it runs splendidly.

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No!

Thats my whole point. Asus will always list the first bios in there download page and then list each bios inbetween. They never just post a number in the hundreds past the initial. It does not make sense. Did your board come with 422 or 304 like mine!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Naw, mine didn't come with the 0422, it was the 304, i think it was from april/march?

Who are we to tell ASUS how to run their business tho? If it works, we can't complain!

·
Registered
906 Posts
The dislexic programmer reversed the major and minor bios version numbers. By the time the error was discovered the web master had already posted the Bios version on the website.

In the meantime Techs here on Tech Support Forum cannot respond to your inquiry because they have all reverted to their childhood and are facinated by the yellow ducky mobile suspended over their PC's.

:laugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.