Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several months ago I purchased a p4S800 and everything was nice until on occasion it would start, show POST, then blank screen for eternity until I would power it off then back on and then it'd go to POST and the load the OS. This became more frequent so I replaced the HD for this reason among others but the problem continued to get more frequent to the point that I'd have to start 4 to 5 times to get "lucky" and get into my OS so I replaced the PSU and IDE cables and anything I could think of and then eventually got ANOTHER p4s800 and a new cpu, another prescott, this time 3.0e but much to my dismay this problem has begun again, this time much worse and it happens whether booting from a disc, loading linux, loading XP, it will indescriminantly freeze before booting anything but the POST screen will show without fail and not even to mention the onboard lan problems with both of these mobo's. Any suggestions to this mind boggling problem of mine would be so incredibly greatly appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.