Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i get "DDR frequency 266 Mhz", at the start up.

though my ram is pc3200/400mhz. are these not matching up, or am i looking at things that are different than each other?

thanks!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay, i had to change the overclock tuner to manual. to be able to chane the Dram Freq. i changed it to 400, but now i just dont see anything on startup about my ram. should i just assume its running alright?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
twajetmech said:
I hope that means it is booting up and loading windows normally...if it is, on next boot up press the tab key when you would normally press the delete key to get into the bios and you should see all the post info ! Let us know how it goes
I just tried to use tab, and nothing happened. everything is working. but i want to make sure its running dual channel and at 400mhz, you know?

·
Registered
151 Posts
P4p800

Hi Guys, if I saw it correctly your computer is a 3.2 overclocked to 3.5, well, unless your memory can overclock along with the FSB overclock, the ASUS IA puts down the memory to 266mhz and then does the FSB overclock assynchronously. So if you want your memory to run at 400, put your FSB back to 200mhz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.