Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Open Nero and go to file, preferences and expert features make sure you read the text in that box thoroughly.

·
Citizen of the world
51,041 Posts
5% overburn is a bit ambitious, that will frequently result in an unreadable CD. I've generally had success with around 20mb overburn on a 700mb CD, but I've never had a successful 50mb overburn on the same CD's.

Why not get some 90 or 99 minute CD's, which have the native capacity for what you are trying to do, save you problems down the road?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Plextor, a leader in personal storage devices, today announces its new Premium brand and its first two products under the name - an internal E-IDE and external USB2.0 52x CD-RW drive (PlexWriter Premium and PlexWriter Premium-U). Writing/Reading at 52x and Re-Writing at 32x, each drive includes new features designed for the professional user, such as enabling 1.2GB storage capacity and adding a password to secure data. "

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...GigaRec - new and unique to Plextor - enables recording of up to 1.2 GB of data on standard CDs, using 99 minute media

Whats the difference between DVD-RW and DVD+RW

·
Citizen of the world
51,041 Posts
I believe that WinRAR is currently near or at the top of the heap, though the maximum compression setting is dog slow. :)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
johnwill said:
5% overburn is a bit ambitious, that will frequently result in an unreadable CD. I've generally had success with around 20mb overburn on a 700mb CD, but I've never had a successful 50mb overburn on the same CD's.

Why not get some 90 or 99 minute CD's, which have the native capacity for what you are trying to do, save you problems down the road?
Can only find 80min CD in the UK

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.