Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whenever I reply to a Yahoo (free Yahoo) email in Outlook, (I use Word as my email editor in Outlook), there is about a two minute delay, and then an error box comes up telling me WORD is having difficulty, so Outlook will use the standard editor to compose the email. It also takes the checkmark out of the box that selected WORD as my editor in the options panel, and I can then reply to the email. If I CTL/ALT/DEL during the two minute delay, the processes window shows WINWORD.EXE running and using 99% of the CPU resources. This only happens replying to free Yahoo emails. If I reply to a Yahoo Plus email, no problems! I also tried forwarding instead of replying, and the same thing happens. There is a link on Experts Exchange that came up when I searched on Google for "winword.exe locks up yahoo reply" that might have the answer, but I don't belong to that service. Any ideas out there?

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Go to add/remove program. Choose Office and the change button. Now choose repair. On the next option you can choose to reinstall or search and repair. With most versions, you will need your Office cd for this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.