Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent an email with a large attachment with Outlook (NOT Outlook Express) It bounced back to me because the recipients email server couldn't handle a 10 MB file. However, now whenever I open Outlook, it opens ok, but immediately starts to receive back the large attachment, and it hangs up. I've tried everything. I first went directly to my mail server through the internet and deleted the file right on the server. I have alo started XP in Safe Mode and tried to see if I can open Outlook without it hanging up and saying "not responding"
What do I do? I do NOT care about the email that is the cause.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Delete Message in Outbox

The message may be in your Outbox or Draft folder and your system is trying to sync all messages with your server when you open Outlook. Let Outlook open and go to My Shotcuts on the left bar. Look to see if the message is in Drafts or Outbox folders. Delete there and on server as well.

Or you can open Outlook offline and look for the message in Drafts and Outbox. (You also can change the options on when your system syncs with the server to avoid this with other messages in the future)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.