Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Lets say im going on a vacation. And Ill be gone for 2 weeks. During this time is there a way that i can customise outlook express to automatically reply to and e-mails that i have sent to me?? If you can, how do you do it?

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
welcome,
What kind of email do you get with outlook ? is it at your work or do you have hotmail type email coming in ? For outlook to be able to autorespond to the emails, it first needs to fetch them, so if you're at home, it needs to be connected to the internet. If this is your ISP hosted email, try going to their website and use web browser to configure your email to autorespond...if you let us know more about what type of email you have , we might be able to help out more...

G/L :D

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
well, Im assuming this is email that you have trough your ISP so you can set outlook to check your mail every so often. You should also be able to use autorespond feature. Im not sure which version you have but you should have something like out of office assistant. When you start it up, you can setup what kind of email would you like to autorespond to and similar.....or, you can use IE and go to your ISP's website, log into your email and configure your mailbox there to autorespond with a vacation message.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.