Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope someone out there has a clue, 'cause I'm fresh out. I am have recently reformatted my system, and lost my OE settings in the process. Sending e-mail from my account (see below) was a problem before, but I adjusted certain settings and the problems were fixed. Problem is, I don't remember what I did (it's been a couple of years). Anyway, I now get the following error when I try to send mail, BUT, I have NO problem actually receiving mail. Here's the error message:

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was '[email protected]'. Subject 'Re: Hello. . .', Account: 'eva.ctsg.com', Server: 'eva.ctsg.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 not local host state.pa.us, not a gateway', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

NOTE: I am rarely home, so I am connecting via wireless and ethernet connections, using various ISP's. As I stated before, sending mail worked just before reformatting, but not after. If you have any ideas on what settings I need to tweak, let me know. Thanks for your help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.