Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I keep getting the following message everytime I open Outlook, can someone please help??????

Error message...... The location messages are delivered to has changed for this user profile. To complete this operation, you may need to copy the contents of the old outlook folders to the new outlook folders. For information about how to complete the change of your mail delivery location, see microsoft outlook help. Some of the shortcuts on the outlook bar may no longer work. Do you want outlook to recreate your shortcuts?

I have tried doing the above numerous times to no avail.....................if I choose the above option yes.....I get the following message.................Outlook could not save the updated folder shortcut information. Check to make sure there is sufficient disk space (I have 80 gigs empty) and that file C:\Documents andSettings\Owner\Local Settings\Application..........is not marked read-only (which it is not). You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation...

Any help would be truly appreciated..

Also, everytime I send\receive, it keeps popping up network password.......................I have gone into email accounts and saved password but it keeps popping up anyway.........any ideas?????????

thanks Chris

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.