Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a very wierd problem that occurs whenever I open up the "Options" window from the "Tools" menu. After I open the window, if I simply click the "OK" or "Cancel" button, then I won't be able to navigate anymore. I don't even have to make any changes, I can simply open the window, click "open" or "cancel", and I get the problem.

Also, this occurs for a particular site that we are developing (so I cannot post the site URL). The problem started occuring after we reskinned the site.

Can this be a CSS bug?

It only occurs in IE (6.0) for windows.
It doesn't occur in firefox, netscape, safari (mac), firefox (for mac), or IE for mac.

I know it's tough to provide a solution without seeing the actual site and the problem, but any ideas would help.

·
TSF Team Emeritus
337 Posts
Hi Skewbastev,

Does this only happen on the one machine or on different ones. If it's only the one machine, then it could be that you have a bug in IE itself. Try a repair of IE by clicking on Start | Settings | Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs, then scroll down the list and highlight Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and Internet Tools by clicking once. A button will illuminate under the list saying Add/Remove program. Click on that and then click on the option to Repair, and click OK.

See it that does the job.

Cheers

Liam

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.