Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got my computer set up to open .jpg files with internet explorer. There are times when I want to open large number of pics at one time...I highlight all the pics and click open. In the past, all of the pics would open up in one browser, and I simply hit back and forward in IE to view the different pics. However, now when I highlight all of the pics it opens up and separate instance of IE for each pic, which I don't want. If I open the pics one at a time, the same thing, it opens up a new instance of IE. If I go to IE and do file, open, it still opens up a new instance of IE for each pic. How can I change it so that when I highlight let's say 20 pics and hit open, they all open in the same instance of IE, as it used to.

·
TSF Enthusiast
6,298 Posts
When you are in the folder that contains the pictures you would like to view, click view, and then click thumbnail. This will give you a thumbnail representation for each picture.

I know this isn't really what you want to hear, but it is a temporary solution. Why don't you download a Paint Shop Pro evaluation (which by the way can be used indefinately)?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.