Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for an online file storage service where I can upload a file 800 megabytes or bigger and be able to download it all back without any download restrictions. I already use mediamax but I've had problems with them in the past and am looking for an alternative. Also the service cannot delete the file after a certain amount of inactivity. Thanks.

·
Global Moderator
51,328 Posts
Open your wallet, because I doubt a free service is going to fill this bill.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The only one I can think of is MEGAUPLOAD.com - 500MB max, but you can have that in seperate partitions, or RAPIDSHARE.com - 100MB max.

·
Global Moderator
51,328 Posts
Read the fine print:

# 25 GB of secure online storage
# Download or share 1GB/month
# Send files up to 25 MB in size

If you actually store 25gigs there, it would take you two years to restore it. :rolleyes: :4-dontkno

·
Global Moderator
51,328 Posts
I note that Diino doesn't tell you what the monthly transfer limits are, which is the Achilles heel of all of these on-line services.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

Here you can instantly share files up to 600 MB. There is no need for registration. Just upload them, get the link & send it to your friends.

http://www.alfafiles.com/

Also from 20th this month there will be availeble the regular account where you will have unlimitated storage space & bandwidth & upload filles up to 1024 MB.

Hoping you will enjoy it. Anny suggestions would be welcome.

Reg,
Mipi.

·
Registered
40 Posts
There is a company called www.techinline.net, it is a remote control service. They have a new function that will allow you to log in to a computer upload a file then you can download a file. I think they have a trial period. Then it's $30.00 per month.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.