Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
330 Posts
I have one place that says Firefox is not one of their supported browsers. It doesn't actually stop it being used though. They go on to say that the session will still be secure but some features of the site may not work. It all seems OK to me. I have emailed them saying it's about time they did support Firefox since it is becoming a popular browser and thought to be very secure. They have acknowledged the message but haven't removed the notice yet.

Strange how they support IE even though it has had security bugs but won't give other browsers the same support. I've been using Firefox at this bank for a few years now with no problems. Other financial establishments I deal with don't question Firefox at all.

· Registered
41 Posts
I contacted my bank (Bank of America) my online banking.The tech stated that they do not support FireFox2
but it can be used. They said if I have any problem they
could help on a limited basis.Since I do a lot of Online Banking I am wondering if it would be worth the switch.
Thanks for any help.
Bob

· Registered
41 Posts
I decided to bite the bullet and change to firefox 2.001 after I got conformation on submitting bill pay from Bank of America online banking. Still keeping IE as a backup.So it looks like firefox will be my default browser.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.