Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi... i am a total newb when it comes to technical stuff so please help me out..
When i got my laptop fixed i went to my friends dad... which was a real bad idea.. he charged me 400 dollars for a external cd drive.... and i my friend told me it was internal and he upgraded all these things.. which turned out false... He installed a korean windows on my computer and lately it was freezing.. so i chose to reformat it.. When i tried it seemed that my friends dad ruined my Formatting disks.. the ones that come wit the laptop :( and so i used my friends SP2 Proffesional..
But after reformatting i didnt know that i needed to install the drivers.. I asked alot of people but they told me that it comes with the CD.. BUT MY CD IS RUINED!! i started off from scratch.. and everytime i try to install a video driver an error keeps popping up saying that i need to install a VGA card..

SO this is what i did.. i downloaded and installed
i downloaded Realtek my sound driver and it works perfectly.. BUT THIS IS THE PROBLEM!! I CANT SEEM TO GET AROUND THE VIDEO DRIVER!! ARGH!
I spent 3 whole days trying to do this..

I downloaded an OMEGA driver that works perfectly but everytime i play a game or a video my computer freezes... and SOmetimes it goes white!! it just fades into white... argh its starting to freak me out... If anyone can help me please! I BEG YOU TO HELP ME!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
hello thnks for replying so soon.. ummm.. i have downloaded it alredy and installed it.. and still it keeps freezing when i play movies or games XD is there something else...?? especially the fact that i dont have any DirectX features.. XD
could it be that i installed Professional while my old version was home????

·
Roaming To Help
5,667 Posts
You mentioned you don't have any directx features?

Can you elaborate there please. Did you run the instructions I gave you using DirectX to test?

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
It is illegal to use a borrowed copy of XP to install on another computer.
Sorry but forum rules prohibit us from helping you
This thread will be closed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.