Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Due to my computer being hijacked, it had to be formated and XP put back on, it`s taken me a day to set everything back up, the problem I now have is my setting on my card. Before the computer was re formatted, I had the settings set so when either Games or video were playing, they went to my TV, and I could work on my computer at the same time. The problem I now have, is that I can`t find the correct settings, can anyone please help me ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, all drivers are in and the application is working, but I`m now lost, I have pictures of 2 TV - 1 and 2, then I have advanced, which has 1a and 2b, which every way I change them, I can`t get it back to how I had it.

If I use dual I loose my monitor, and the video still doesn`t appear. :cry:

·
Registered
18,118 Posts
Ah, here's the deal. You need to setup the system for DualView. Right now it's using spanning to stretch the desktop as opposed to having two seperate ones. Rebooting with the TV and monitor ON ought to make it properly detect.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope, still the same, if I remeber right, when my mate set this all up he changed something to do with PAL, I can`t seem to find an option though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I`ve got it kind of how I had it, my monitor is normal and has all windows apps on it, as for the TV, that has a copy of my desktop background showing and I can slide the mouse over to that screen, I`ve tested a video player and if I open full screen, all is great, it just means working it all in a different way I guess, thanks for your help though. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.