Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building a new system an I have a bit of a problem
I want a great video card and also TV on my pc.

I have found that I want to go with the ATI TV tuner card at least because of the remote. The ATI remote can be used anywhere in the house because it is a wireless radio frequency remote.

My problem lies here, what setup to get.

1) ATI ALL in Wonder 9800 Pro with remote

2) ATI 9800 Pro (128 or 256mb??) and a ATI TV wonder with remote

3) GeforceFX 5900 256 Mb (MSI or Asus or any other ideas) with an ATI TV wonder with remote.

Thank you for taking the time and I look forward to your opinions :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hard to tell...I would prefer the nVidia because I've become a nVidia loyalist over the years...but the ATI 9800 ain't that bad,too.

Go and buy Asus V9950Ultra :winkgrin:
It will make you happy :)

Greetz

Pen

P.S.: Wrong thread - here we talk about hard Disks ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
It's all good and fine. But whats yor motherboard going to be?
Bus speed? I recomend an AMD processor for what you ARE trying to do. Total gaming and video w/that processor would be good. I might be a little behind from the last node I built but I made sure the bus speed was 400mhz( at that time it was the most I could get). I have heard that they are more than that now. So that why I am telling you to make sure you have the board to support what you are trying to do. And cooling fans running all the time. Plus make sure you blow them out at least once a month from the dust or you will short out.
Have fun with the Bare Bones. Oh I forgot to mention the power supply has to be big enough to handle all that power.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey Dude -
are u sure you wrote a comment to the correct thread?

Here we're talking about HARD DISKS!

Greetz
Pen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.