Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Joined the forum recently. I have a serious problem. My system keeps shutting down after a popup appears saying "nt authoriy/system has authorised this shutdown" with a count down timer starting from 58 seconds.It also has the following message
" C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe has terminated unexpectedly and the system needs to restart.
I searched this forum if there was any hijack this log posted about this and i found one. I tried downloading trend micro and running it. but it gave some error message and finally didnt work. And there is some zlip which got installed in the c drive. As soon as I start my computer a window pops up in which i can only see a cross mark in red and an OK button. Cant see the message. Even after pressing ok button it keeps popping up. This stops only when I end the process in the task manager. I tried running stinger. It found 4 infected files and cleaned them (or so it said). But the problem still persists.

Pls help!!

Thanks

·
TSF Security Team, Emeritus
26,363 Posts
Download HiJackThis - this program will help us determine if there are any spyware/malware on your computer.
  1. Double-click on the file you just downloaded.
  2. Click on the "Unzip" button to install the newer version.
  3. It will by default install to the directory - C:\Program Files\HiJackThis\
  4. If it gives you an intro screen, just choose - Do a system scan and save a logfile.
  5. If you don't get the intro screen, just hit [Scan] and then click on Save log.
  6. Post the HiJackThis.log file here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.