Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was gone a while from my computer, and I left Ventrillo on.. I usually keep it minimized to the system tray (beside the clock)

It's usually visible, because I am always using it..

well it is hidden now. Its open, I hear the beep when I press the talk button so I know its working properly. Just not visible on the task bar or notification area...

I have set the Notification area icons to "always show all icons and notifications on the taskbar"

but it doesn't show up... as well as a few other programs I have noticed over the times..

No mater what settings I do in the "Notification area Icons" control panel, nothing makes them show!

The only way I can really get to them is by going into task manager, closing the program, and re open it, and hope it doesn't go back to system tray by default..

If that happens I have to reset to get it back (only has happened once so far but that was my fault I think)

The only programs that don't seem to have this phenomena are windows related programs - volume control, and network.. also noticed antivirus doesn't seem to do that ither but it might be that I just forgot, or didn't notice..

Ive searched on google with no real success

thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.