Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HP Pavilion g4-1010us Notebook PC NO SOUND!!

i tried update, re install disable but nothing wrks...
any idea plz awns
thxx:dance::dance:

·
Decessit
68,881 Posts
Re: HP Pavilion g4-1010us Notebook PC NO SOUND!!

Hi I 'am having some trouble finding that model if you have the page for the drivers please post the link,also check in control panel either under sound or if there is a specific sound package intel,realtek etc and ensure nothing has been muted

·
Decessit
68,881 Posts

Hi and thanks for providing the link are there any error flags in device manager,did you try system restore

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

i did partition recovery and still dosnt work. i try earphone jack n hdmi no sound.. should i do recovery ??

·
Decessit
68,881 Posts

You did not reply to my question do you have any error flags in device manager either a yellow ! or red Xs please list any you find

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

there is no error flags in device manager. there are four audio drive install. Bluetooth ,IDE,HDMI N CYBER CAM. now what?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i try install, reinstal, update, original driver, what else there left to fix this?
look this what happens but noo sound see the attachment . its idt drive
thx replay

Attachments

·
Networking Team |Tech
4,117 Posts
Hi sntech,

What is the brand/ model of your notebook computer? Try going to the manufacturer's website and download the audio drivers on the website. Also, check the device manager to see if there are any exclamation marks on any of the devices in the device manager. Hope everything works out well for you.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HP Pavilion g4-1010 i have tried tht but dosnt work.u see in the second pic tht latest driver from manufacturing web.. i even did recovery. anything else

·
Premium Member
19,861 Posts
No audio from speakers or headphones?

If reinstalling the drivers didn't help, and the status is "working" in Device Manager, then it's highly likely the audio chipset is faulty.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.